Ilsan, Gyenggi-After its foundation in 1995, Sungmun Electronics managed to localize various switches and LED modules that were being imported, and became partners with many big companies such as Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, SIEMENS, NOKIA, and FUJITSU, and to this day is providing a steady flow of new products and a stable quality management, thus being recognized as Korea’s best switch manufacturing company.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA - Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC), the leader in Advanced Voice and a pioneer in Multisensory processing and natural user experience technology for consumer devices, today announced that Meizu Technology Co., Ltd. ("Meizu") has selected the Audience eS704 Advanced Voice processor for its new MX4 Pro smartphone.
An Asiana Airlines flight bound for Kansai International Airport in Osaka from Incheon, arrived at Kansai International Airport 2 hours and 44 minutes behind the original schedule due to landing gear problems.
The KOSPI market awaits a series of large-scale initial public offerings. Following the IPO announcement of Samsung SDS and Samsung Everland, Daeryun E&S, Kyobo Life, and Air Busan are moving to take their shares public.
SEOUL, KOREA - Korea should create an information and communication ecosystem of Software, contents, platform, network, and device(SCPND) for the globalization of the newly developed SCPND based on Korea IT technology, Dr. Cho Sung-kap, Chairman of the IT Professionals Association of Korea and President of the Incheon ICT Industry Promotion Agency said.
SEOUL, KOREA - Samsung C&T said on March 14 that it signed a 350-billion-won agreement with Woori Investment & Securities to acquire the 100-percent stake in Seoul Lakeside Co., the operating company of Seoul Lakeside Country Club, jointly with Samsung Everland. The share of Samsung C&T is 80 percent with the remaining 20 percent to be taken over by Samsung Everland.
안녕하십니까? 한국정보통신설비학회는 정보통신 시설 및 설비에 대한 대학, 연구기관, 공공기관, 산업체 등의 관련 연구자들의 연구 활동을 통하여 학문적, 이론적, 체계 확립과 구현기술의 보편화를 이룩하여 한국의 정보통신산업의 발전에 기여하고, 회원 상호간 학문적 발전의 도모를 목적으로 하는 국내외 유일한 실무중심 학회로서, 2001년 창설 이래 10여년간 한국 정보통신산업의 발전과 스마트 코리아 기반 구축을 위한 노력과 역할을 충실히 수행하여 왔습니다.
SEOUL, KOREA - The Renaissance Seoul Hotel is offering a romantic “Christmas Package” for those wanting to spend a memorable time during the festive season from December 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 31, for seven days.
HEERBRUGG, SWITZERLAND - February 15, 2013 - ESCATEC, one of Europe's leading contract design and manufacturing companies, will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the opening of its Heerbrugg facility.
SEOUL, KOREA — Ministry of Health and Welfare and Korea Food and Drug Administration decided that they would carry out a pilot program of co-indicating the sell-by date and use-by date of processed food at the ministerial meeting on price control that was held on 29 and would begin the preparation for the pilot program from this coming April. This program is a follow-up action after the “improvement plan for the indication of the expiration date for processed food” announced through the ministerial meeting on price control that was held in last Aug.