The 2011 edition of Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou, taking place 9 - 12 June 2011 at the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China will be supporting China's fast growing "green" building technology market by focussing on the building and home automation and electrical engineering sectors.
The four-day show, organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, is one of the most important events for China's fast-growing construction industry. It enjoys the synergistic effects of running alongside the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition. Asia's largest lighting platform which in 2010 attracted 71,801 trade visitors. These visitors included planners, contractors, architects, engineers and system integrators from China and around the world.
Mr Richard Li, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt in China said: "China's booming commercial and residential building industry and rising GDP is adding to the rapid move towards "green" energy-efficiency. This is resulting in an emphasis on integrated building and home automation for "Smart Home" solutions which offer greater comfort, safety and efficiency."
To support this trend, Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou is now offering an exhibit platform that focuses on Home Automation and Electrical Engineering so that exhibitors can effectively demonstrate their products and technologies to their target audiences in more than 5,000 sqm of exhibition space. The two categories are:
Building and home automation
- Lighting control systems
- Safety and access control systems
- Audio and video systems
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Systems integration
- Generic cabling systems
- Electrical accessories and materials
- Electricity supply / distribution equipment and electrical products
- Power supply, instruments, gauges and tools
- Electrical energy-efficiency modification equipment
- Control equipment, meter and monitoring and dimmer switches
- Sockets and switches
- Lightning protection systems and equipment
Seminars offer market intelligence and networking opportunities
Commenting on the show's seminar programme, Mr Li said: "Our seminars are recognised among building professionals as a forum for market intelligence and extensive networking. In many cases the networking opportunities has led to the establishment of strategic partnerships."
The 2011 seminars will have two main events, the Electrical Building Technology Symposium and Product Presentation. The symposium will offer tailor-made sessions addressing "hot" building industry topics, delivered by China's renowned building experts, while the Product Presentation gives exhibitors an opportunity to explain their technology face-to-face influential professional audiences and potential business partners.
Continued strong support from influential industry associations
Every year the list of renowned international and Chinese industry association supporters continues to grow for Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou. The latest association to support the show is The Macau Institute of Engineers which represents professional engineers in Macau and promotes the sustainable building development of Macau. Other show supporters are:
- Asian Institute of Intelligent Buildings
- Building Electricity Magazine Agency
- China Building Decoration Association Electricity Association
- China Real Estate Association
- Electrical Branch of Architectural Society of China
- The Electrical and Electronics Association of Malaysia
- The Federation of Asian and Pacific Electrical Contractors Associations
- The Hong Kong Federation of Electrical & Mechanical Contractors Ltd
- The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers - Building Services Division
- Institute of Chinese Architects, ASC
- Intelligent Building Committee of China Construction Industry Association