CJ O Shopping’s PB Cosmetics “Repere” Launches into Turkey
CJ O Shopping’s PB Cosmetics “Repere” Launches into Turkey
  • Korea IT Times (info@koreaittimes.com)
  • 승인 2013.11.21 18:30
  • 댓글 0
이 기사를 공유합니다

SEOUL, KOREA - CJO Shopping announced on November 19 that its private brand cosmetics “Repere”will launch into Harvey Nichols Department Store in Istanbul, Turkey, within this month.

CJO Shopping selected Turkey, a place where European culture is mixed with Asian one, as the first foreign market for its PB cosmetics Repere. CJ O Shopping plans to use Turkey as a stepping stone to gain a larger share in the global markets.

Among the clients of the Harvey Nichols’ Istanbul store, Turkish people account for 30 percent, while foreign travelers taking the remaining 70 percent. CJ O Shopping said this location is an ideal place to check the needs of European and Asian people, which would help develop its product strategy in the future.

Atthe Harvey Nichols’ Istanbul store, CJ O Shopping plans to sell six Repereproducts,including four anti-aging lines that were launched on November 6 in Koreathrough a home shopping channel


댓글삭제
삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글 0
댓글쓰기
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.

  • #1206, 36-4 Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea(Postal Code 07331)
  • 서울특별시 영등포구 여의도동 36-4 (국제금융로8길 34) / 오륜빌딩 1206호
  • URL: www.koreaittimes.com / m.koreaittimes.com. Editorial Div. 02-578-0434 / 010-2442-9446. Email: info@koreaittimes.com.
  • Publisher: Monica Younsoo Chung. CEO: Lee Kap-soo. Editor: Jung Yeon-jin. Juvenile Protection Manager: Yeon Choul-woong.
  • IT Times Canada: Willow St. Vancouver BC, Canada / 070-7008-0005.
  • Copyright(C) Korea IT Times, Allrights reserved.
ND소프트