SAN MATEO, Calif., March 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE/KOREA IT TIMES) -- Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP), a leader in cloud-based spend management, today announced that Coupa General Manager Paddy Lawton will be a guest speaker next week at the Sourcing Industry Group (SIG) Global Summit in Florida.
SIG is a four-day event – held March 13-16 - that focuses on best practices, cost-cutting strategies and innovative processes for executives in sourcing, procurement and outsourcing.
Lawton is the founder of Spend360, which was acquired by Coupa in January to modernize processes for data analysis. Spend360 is an analytics solution that uses deep machine learning and artificial intelligence to structure and cleanse data in a format that finance and procurement can actually use.
- Presentation Title: Cutting Through the Noise: A Pragmatic Look at Artificial Intelligence
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2:20-3:10pm EDT
- Where: Amelia Island Omni Plantation Resort, Florida
- SIG is the premier global sourcing association, providing thought leadership and networking opportunities to executives from Fortune 500 and Global 1,000 companies. For over 25 years, SIG has served executives in the sourcing, procurement and outsourcing departments, as well as opened dialogues with their counterparts in finance, human resources, marketing and other business functions.
- Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP) is the cloud platform for business spend. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.