Exhibition space at this year's Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou to be held at Guangzhou's China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex, has increased by 25 per cent to 5,000 sqm to accommodate more than 100 exhibitors.
The show, which runs from 9 - 12 June 2010, will be opened by Mr Lutz Sikorski, Vice Mayor and Head of the Transportation Department for Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The city of Frankfurt am Main is a major shareholder in the Messe Frankfurt group of companies. A high-ranking official from the Guangzhou government will also officiate at the opening ceremony.
Exhibitors at Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou will include leading industry players such as Dynalite (Australia), Beckhoff Automation and Graesslin (Germany), HKC Technology, Passion Living and Renewable Energy Group (Hong Kong), Simon Electric (Spain), and DAE Instrument Corp (Taiwan).
"This is an exciting time for the building industry due to the enormous global demand for energy-efficient lighting and building technologies," said Mr Jason Cao, General Manager of Messe Frankfurt in China. "We have seen this at our recent Light+Building fair in Frankfurt and it is also reflected in our Guangzhou show which continues to attract leading brand names in the industry sectors of intelligent building, building automation, electrical engineering and LED lighting."
Two high-profile fringe events expected to draw large attendance
The highly respected association KNX China, and show organiser Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt are organising two fringe programme events for Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou.
Established in 2008, KNX China promotes and develops a worldwide standard for home and building control in China. Its board members include representatives from leading worldwide intelligent building companies such as ABB, Hager, Schneider Electric and Siemens. To be held on 10 June 2010, the "KNX Home and Building Control System Seminar 2010" feature these topics and speakers:
• KNX - The Road to Success Continues: Mr Heinz Lux, Marketing Director, KNX China Association
- Introduction of KNX Technology and KNX China: Mr Tony Cha, President, KNX China
- Application of KNX System: Mr. Daniel Feng, Business Development Manager, Hager Electric Co Ltd
- KNX Energy Efficiency Case Study: Mr Shu Zhong Ming, Product Manager, Schneider Electric China
- Application of KNX for Comfort Hotel: Ms Ye Min Li, Product Manager, Siemens Ltd, China
- Application of ABB i-bus® in Stadium: Mr Fu Xiao Dong, Product Manager, ABB China
- Application of KNX in Large-scale Public Building: Mr Cao Wen Long, General Manager, Longchuang Automation Control System Co Ltd
- Technology Application Case Study: Representative from an end-user
The second fringe event, Electrical Building Technology Symposium, organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt, also takes place 10 June 2010. This year's theme is "Case Study of Intelligent Building and Energy Efficiency," featuring the following topics and speakers:
• Energy Efficiency in Architecture Lighting: Mr. Xu Qing Hui -Director of Lighting Design, COPA Lighting Design
- Beckhoff Building Automation Solution: Mr Li Zhi, Sales Manager Building Automation Industry, Beckhoff China
- Application of DALI Technology in Green Building: Shining Gong, Nan Di, Marketing Manager, North District of Bridges Electronic Technology Pty Ltd
Mr Jason Cao added: "Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou is the perfect industry platform for these two seminars which will stimulate more sharing of ideas to encourage energy-efficient building and lighting technologies in China and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region."
Electrical Building Technology Guangzhou is part of the architecture and technology fairs of Messe Frankfurt, headed by the biennial Light+Building event in Frankfurt. The Guangzhou show is organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt and runs concurrently with the Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition