SIHEUNG KOREA — FOSTEC Inc., fiber optic components manufacturer based in South Korea, has been distinguished as high quality products suppliers in domestic and overseas fiber optic Telecommunications, CATV, FTTH, and LAN markets quite long time ago. Currently FOSTEC is expanding its business portfolio to supply products for Military and Harsh Environment Applications.
What is Expanded Beam Here are the main characteristics of the product highlighted:
· Fibre optic connectors and cable assemblies for use in the most demanding harsh environment applications
· Field Terminable Plug and Bulkhead connectors
· Advanced Expanded Beam technology
· Hermaphroditic connector design
· 1 to 16 optical channels
· Five hybrid variants
· Multimode and Single Mode versions
· Factory terminated Patch cords & pigtail bulkheads Expanded Beam Connectors are applied in: · Navy shipboard, surface craft and submarines · Mission critical combat and communications systems · Mobile tactical shelters electronic battlefield networks · Mobile Emergency Telecommunications (MET) stations
· Deployable outdoors in harsh environments.