LOS ANGELES, April 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/Korea IT Times -- 2016 is known as 'the first year of live streaming', and dividend from universal live streaming is obviously still at the peak. While there's still no winner of 'the competition among a hundred live streaming platforms' and some enterprises are still trying to get on board, those leading enterprises have already been competing against each other in the field of contents. As a new live streaming platform, what kind of measures will Peepla take, and will it be able to beat the competition
The emergence of Peepla and other new platforms indicates that the entrance barrier of live streaming industry is not that high. Content is still the decisive factor, and only those quality contents can effectively retain users. This is also the tip of another iceberg found by new platforms, i.e. live streaming + industries. Peepla believes live streaming will become the standard configuration of all media, all tools and all contents as well as the most important presentation form in the future.
From Peepla's perspective, live streaming industry will experience explosive growth in the following five areas at the next stage.
1. Live streaming + media. An increasing number of first scenes of unexpected events have been shown to people through live streaming, which allowed it to become the latest reporting approach.
2. Live streaming + celebrities. Celebrity's live streaming on Peepla was still an attempt in 2016, however, it has already become a necessary option for celebrities' promotional campaigns this year. They no longer take live streaming as a show.
3. Live streaming + contents. Peepla has been actively organizing quality content generating teams, and moving from pan-entertainment to vertical sectors since the day it set foot in the competition of live streaming industry, Users prefer contents in professional areas that are close to them.
4. Live streaming + knowledge. The live streaming of industry leaders and subject matter experts can provide users and people engaged in live streaming with more opportunities to have exchanges and learn from them in a close range.
5. Live streaming + marketing. In comparison with massive hard-sell advertising, live streaming can pass brand information to audiences in a subtle manner.
The future cross-border integration of live streaming and different industries will gradually penetrate into different areas of people's lives, and change our attitudes towards lifestyle.