BRAINTREE, Mass., Aug. 03, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Symphony EYC, a global leader in delivering benefits to retailers and manufacturers by utilizing customer insights to drive execution, today announced that it was named as a representative vendor in the Gartner May 2017 Market Guide for CRM in Tier 1 Retail.
In its report, Gartner lists the following key findings:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) remains a top retail priority as it directly contributes to customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth.
- Real-time information from mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT) is critical for understanding customer behavior and right-time personalization.
- Algorithms, in the form of predictive analytics and deep learning, will play an increasingly important role in the execution of successful CRM.
“We are proud to be acknowledged by Gartner as a representative vendor in this critical area of retail CRM which we believe reinforces the value we deliver to our customers,” said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, CEO, Symphony EYC. “Our personalized marketing solutions, designed specially for retailers, are helping them identify their most profitable customers based on shopping/buying patterns, enabling delivery of more targeted multichannel offers and promotions.”
The Symphony EYC Personalized Marketing solution features a campaign workflow designed to the demands of retail marketers. Retailers can easily create a robust offer bank of CPG and private label brands with precise offer values for various targeting modes. The system provides immediate feedback and customer response reporting, enabling changes and refinements based on in-market program results. It also enables fully configurable marketing calendars to deliver personal, customized messages throughout the year, all executed at the speed of digital. The solution:
- Makes campaign execution simple and quick
- Applies intelligent, flexible targeting allocation methodology
- Provides accurate, timely campaign results
- Delivers multiple channel-appropriate offers
- Executes location-aware relevant offers
- Eliminates time and cost from CRM programs through the application of multiple concurrent algorithms
Read the report, visit: http://www.symphonyeyc.com/offers/retail-crm
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Symphony EYC
Symphony EYC, a leading provider of software and services for insights-driven customer engagement, partners with leading retailers and manufacturers in over 70 countries to deliver increased margins, profits and loyalty by enabling a more consistent customer retail experience. The simple, intuitive cloud-based software apps, big data analytic solutions and services, as well as Symphony EYC’s innovative omni-channel loyalty management platform, enable value creating customer-centric retailing opportunities that align to delight existing and attract new customers.
Symphony EYC solutions help power the Symphony Retail Cloud, the industry’s first role-based, customer-centric cloud solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to deliver more than two percent revenue growth by translating customer intelligence into insights and actions that drive bottom-line decisions. More at www.symphonyretailcloud.com
CONTACT: For further media information contact: Symphony Retail Solutions Paul Hoffman 603-439-0593