Redwood City, Calif.,, March 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Expanding the reimagined iPaaS platform that powers more than two trillion cloud transactions monthly
- Redefining API and application integration with a unified and modern user experience, powered by an advanced microservices architecture and metadata-driven artificial intelligence - the CLAIRETM engine
- Providing out-of-the-box integration to over 150 cloud and on-premises applications and databases for rapid deployment and efficiency
Redwood City, Calif., March 7, 2018 – Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the launch of reimagined API and Application Integration services on its industry leading Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) iPaaS solution, bringing next-generation hybrid and multi-cloud integration to its customers.
IICS delivers reimagined API and Application Integration services to:
- Implement processes, services and data integrations using APIs, data sets and event processing without writing a single line of code
- Orchestrate applications, services and data sources to expose REST, OData and SOAP APIs
- Integrate and automate processes that span cloud and on-premise systems and applications
- Build and deploy with ease, using fine-grained debugging capabilities and a deployment model that supports DevOps practices in the cloud and on-premise
- Expose APIs in confidence with the ability to manage the API lifecycle – enabling the access and obtainment of real-time analytics of API usage
IICS offers a single, trusted solution to support any integration pattern, data set, APIs, user and endpoints to automate business processes, integrate with partners and lines of businesses, expedite transactions and enable real-time analytics.
IICS is based on a microservices architecture for agile support of customers’ future business requirements and leverages the CLAIRE™ engine to provide AI metadata-driven recommendations to automate and accelerate data and application integration. IICS provides a consistent look and feel across all experiences tailored to user roles such as developers, citizen integrators and operators/administrators through a common user interface shell.
In addition, IICS provides a broad range of connectivity with over 150 connectors for simplified, plug-and-play connectivity across multi-cloud and hybrid applications, without writing a single line of code. In addition, users can leverage the Service Connector feature within the platform to configure connectivity and join others that have integrated with thousands of endpoints.
A comprehensive integration platform must integrate API and messaging-based systems, and deliver the ability to implement business processes that span cloud, on-premises systems and applications, and an integration framework that handles any latency or speed of data, wherever it exists.
According to a July 2017, Gartner report, How Pervasive Integration Enables Your API Initiatives (and Vice Versa), “Contrary to the popular myth, even if everything has an API, you still need integration. APIs facilitate integration, and integration platforms are key for fast API delivery. To enable digital transformation, application leaders should encompass API support in their pervasive integration strategy.”1
- “We needed to find a scalable and reliable tool to move data between applications and keep integrations consistently updated,” says Julius Hughes, IT manager of application architecture, Matrix Service Company. “We wanted a solution that we could implement immediately, without writing a lot of custom code - and provide a consistent training experience for IT staff. With IICS, we can focus our time on quality data integrations instead of getting distracted by the non-value added tasks that accompany managing an on-premise tool. It only took a couple of hours for us to begin using IICS, and we quickly solved our data integration issues. Informatica is and has always been an intuitive solution—it just works.”
- “Carbonite is a leading provider of cloud and hybrid data protection solutions that fuel business continuity for small and midsize businesses. As a rapidly growing business, we had requirements to triple the amount of data in Salesforce.com - leads, contacts, opportunities and custom objects. The previous solution could never have coped with this volume of data,” said Justin Donlon, business intelligence solutions architect, Carbonite. “We replaced it with IICS and this process became very simple. IICS enables our business and IT users—in fact almost anyone—to connect data from any source and deliver in-depth market and client insights. It is feature rich, easy to use, and scalable. We are now able to deliver sales and marketing intelligence at the speed of the business.”
- “IT leaders understand that multi-cloud and hybrid deployments are today’s reality and businesses need agile and advanced integration to successfully drive their digital transformation. With the addition of an API and Application Integration solution, Informatica iPaaS is empowering real-time response without expenseive, legacy technologies,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Big Data, Cloud and Data Integration, Informatica. “We have reimagined iPaaS and now we’re adding next-generation API and Application Integration solutions to our platform. These services provide metadata driven, intelligent integration allowing our customers to outperform their competitors, consistently.”
Tweet this: News: @Informatica announces new #cloud application integration and intelligent APIs to its reimagined #iPaaS solution powering 2 trillion cloud transactions monthly http://infa.media/pr030718a
 Gartner, “How Pervasive Integration Enables Your API Initiatives (and Vice Versa),” Massimo Pezzini, 6 July 2017.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Informatica, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, and CLAIRE, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
CONTACT: Ariel Roop Informatica +1 650 385 5976 firstname.lastname@example.org Shira Frantzich Informatica +1 650 385 5674 email@example.com